SysKit Point: Automated Office 365 Governance and Security
Empower your end-users to take part in Office 365 governance. Request your Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Groups, and site owners to regularly manage their inactive resources to cut tenant clutter. Schedule periodical access reviews to resource owners and make sure that the right people have the right access.
Get a full overview of your Office 365 environment and ownership across Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Microsoft 365 Groups, and OneDrive in a central web interface. Create easy-to-read security reports and proactively manage users and access.
Who Can Benefit from SysKit Point?
Track high-risk activities and ensure compliance with regulatory policies.
External and Internal
Simplify and automate access audit, enforce unified security reporting.
Monitor user activity and content usage. Edit access for the employees you manage.
Control your tenant inventory and precisely govern Office 365 security and compliance.
Control user access by providing full transparency
Check out our wide variety of Office 365 security reports:
- Get a simple-to-understand report of who has access to what in a matter of seconds.
- Track user and admin activity across your tenant with audit reports.
- Control external sharing – find and manage Office 365 guest users, externally shared content, and sharing links.
- Detect all permissions and memberships for each user across Office 365.
Simply send reports to colleagues when working from home or on a business trip by sharing a link. Export your reports in an Excel or PDF file for further analysis and auditing purposes.
Boost security and ensure compliance
Track admin and end-user activity in your tenant and save Office 365 audit logs. Detect unauthorized changes, track suspicious external and internal sharing.
- Audit Office 365 user access – track each granted permission, added user or group member, and broken inheritance.
- Audit external sharing – track all external sharing. Monitor guest user activity and see how they interact with your Office 365 content.
- Audit Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Groups, Exchange Online, and OneDrive – check each configuration and access update, content interaction, and security change.
- Troubleshoot errors and issues – easily troubleshoot when something goes wrong. Pinpoint the exact time and place of the issue and who was responsible for it.
- Receive alerts – act proactively upon any suspicious action and avoid serious security breaches.
Track Office 365 user adoption and usage trends
Get summarized analytics about user activity and adoption. Compare the statistics with the previous period and detect any unusual trends of how your users use the content.
- Site Analytics – explore site activity through time and detect the most visited sites.
- Microsoft Teams Analytics – track the teams activity and avoid clutter. Get a central report on all inactive teams in your tenant.
- User Analytics – detect user interaction with the content and measure Office 365 adoption across the organization or by each department.
Automate Office 365 governance processes
Delegate responsibility from IT team to site, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft 365 Groups owners. Unburden your admins by enforcing automated governance workflows:
- Periodic access review: Make owners responsible for who has access to their resources by reviewing them regularly.
- Lifecycle management: Let owners decide what to do with their inactive workspaces – delete, keep (renew), or archive it.
- Additional governance policies: Enforce ownership best practices, clean up orphaned workspaces, or recertify guest users.
Automate HR procedures and boost efficiency
Cut the time of your onboarding and offboarding process! Add team and group members in bulk or remove multiple users at once.
Manage Office 365 user access to different sites and groups directly from the user reports and save time from browsing through different workloads.
How SysKit Point Can Help Your Business
Prevent Data Loss
Hold a tight grip on how content is being shared and with whom. Prevent data leakage and costly security investigations.
Improve Team Efficiency
Retrieve the entire structure of your Office 365 content automatically and get a single pane view in no time!
Suplement AAD Functionalities
Get a comprehensive set of functionalities that supplements Azure AD Premium functionality.
Comply with Regulations
Generate comprehensive reporting to satisfy different regulatory requirements like GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, and more.
Please schedule a demo to learn more about how to purchase our downloadable software.