Role-based Office 365 Governance
SysKit Point is a web-based Office 365 governance solution that gathers your entire Office 365 inventory – SharePoint Online, Office 365 Groups, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams, letting you explore and govern it from a central place.
It empowers collaboration between different stakeholders in your Office 365 environment, allowing each user to take responsibility in Office 365 governance and compliance.
How SysKit Point can help you
Track high-risk activities and ensure compliance with regulatory policies.
External and Internal
Simplify and automate permissions audit, enforce unified security reporting.
Monitor user activity and content usage. Edit access for the employees you manage.
Control your tenant inventory and precisely govern Office 365 security and compliance.
Keep control by providing full transparency
Check out our wide variety of Office 365 security reports:
- Get a simple-to-understand report of who has access to what in a matter of seconds.
- Track user and admin activity across your tenant with audit reports.
- Control external sharing – find and manage Office 365 guest users, externally shared content, and sharing links.
- Detect all permissions and memberships for each user across Office 365.
Simply send reports to colleagues when working from home or on a business trip by sharing a link. Export your reports in an Excel or PDF file for further analysis and auditing purposes.
Boost security and ensure compliance
Track admin and end-user activity in your tenant and save Office 365 audit logs for more than 90 days. Detect unauthorized changes, track suspicious external sharing, and make sure you comply with regulations such as HIPAA and GDPR.
- Audit Office 365 user access – track each granted permission, added user or group member, and broken inheritance.
- Audit external sharing – track all external sharing. Monitor guest user activity and see how they interact with your Office 365 content.
- Audit Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Groups, and OneDrive – check each configuration and access update, content interaction, and security change.
- Troubleshoot errors and issues – easily troubleshoot when something goes wrong. Pinpoint the exact time and place of the issue and who was responsible for it.
Track Office 365 user adoption and usage trends
Get summarized analytics about user activity and adoption. Compare the statistics with the previous period and detect any unusual trends of how your users use the content.
- Site Analytics – explore site activity through time and detect the most visited sites.
- Document Analytics – check the usage trends for each document and detect stale content that needs to be removed.
- User Analytics – detect user interaction with the content and measure Office 365 adoption across the organization or by each department.
Automate HR procedures and boost efficiency
Cut the time of your onboarding and offboarding process! Add team and group members in bulk or remove multiple users at once.
Manage Office 365 user access to different sites and groups directly from the user reports and save time from browsing through different workloads.
Try SysKit Point – your central point for Office 365 governance and security
Schedule a demo and see it in action.