Automate your administrative tasks, fully manage your cmdlets, get email alerts, generate reports
– Coming soon –
About SysKit Shell
SysKit Shell is a new solution that allows system admins to run or schedule PowerShell Scripts on multiple servers simultaneously. The tool eliminates repetitive tasks and offers complete control over all remote servers from one central console. Ease remote server management headaches with SysKit Shell!
- Execute PowerShell scripts using automatic scheduler
- Run Scripts on multiple servers simultaneously
- Import modules directly from PowerShell Gallery
- Get email alerts after script execution
- Use the wizard to write your own script and run it quickly
- Add your own servers using Server Manager dialog
- Create structured history reports and have all results in one place
Automate Your Tasks, Improve Work Efficiency!
We are introducing a robust and powerful tool that will boost your everyday productivity and automate PowerShell scripts execution on selected remote servers simultaneously. Define which servers to run it on, at what time, and the period between two runs. SysKit Shell can be configured to send alerts if the specific output – such as status code, URL, or some other data – is returned after PowerShell execution.
Want to try SysKit Shell?
Leave your information and we will inform you as soon as we release the very first version of SysKit Shell!
Reduce the number of repetitive tasks and add genuine value to your business
Accomplish more by utilising fewer resources and reduce your costs
Ensure your system run smoothly and efficiently, eliminate number of errors