This article describes how to add users manually.
- Navigate to the File > Manage > Users and Groups.
- Click the arrow by the Grant Access button on the toolbar and choose Grant Access Manually.
- The Edit User Data dialog will open. Fill in all the required information and check the following options according to your preferences:
- Import user information from Active Directory – when adding a user to the application, it will perform regular synchronization with the Active Directory.
- Monitor activities for this user – enables you to select the user you wish to monitor.
- Add security role.
- Click OK to add user and automatically close the window.