- 9.1.0YesApril 14, 2020April 14, 2021April 14, 2022
- 9.0.0Extended Support OnlySeptember 28, 2018September 27, 2019September 27, 2020
- 8.4.0NoSeptember 6, 2017September 6, 2018September 6, 2019
The support lifecycle policy is designed to help users keep track of the support and maintenance period for SysKit products.
Support Status Details
SysKit provides a minimum of 1 year of mainstream support and 1 year of extended support (support that you receive if you have valid software assurance) or 1 year of support after a successor major product version is released, whichever finishes later.
- Ongoing and Yes means that your application version is fully supported. This phase includes requests to change the product design and features, security updates, non-security update support (bug fixes), complimentary phone and online support bundled with software assurance, licensing questions and other support actions.
- Ongoing (Limited) means that the current application version you are using is not the latest version, and you will be asked to upgrade to the latest application version before the full support package becomes available.
- Extended Support is available only to existing customers with valid software assurance for the specific application version. It is the same as ongoing support except it includes support for our clients who have valid software assurance for an older release of the product.
- No means that your application version is not supported, and an upgrade to the most recent version is strongly recommended before we provide you with support. Feel free to contact our support team for help in getting the latest binaries.