Office 365 External Sharing
Step by Step Guide
Basics, best practices, and settings
What Is It About & Who Is It For?
External sharing in Office 365 makes collaboration easier than ever before, but the lack of security around it could potentially put you at risk of data breaches. We’re sure you want to avoid such risks, so we held a webinar to:
- Explain Office 365 external sharing
- Demonstrate how you can configure your external sharing settings (SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Office 365 Groups)
- What are the best practices to follow
- How to report on external sharing and stay in control of security in your environment
Watch the recording and learn the skills of smart Microsoft Teams management!
- Matija Hanzic, Software Dev Lead @SysKit
- Marina Ivandic, Product Marketing Manager
They will introduce you to the basics of external sharing and show you how you can have better insight into external users and externally shared content with the help of SysKit Security Manager.
- Webinar Duration: 50 mins
Powered by SysKit Security Manager
Detect external users across your tenant with SysKit Security Manager!
Manage guest access requests and report on external users and externally shared content.