IT Pro Best Practices for Managing Your SharePoint - Prepare for SharePoint 2016
Download a FREE printable whitepaper
What Is It About & Who Is It For?
This ebook discusses SharePoint 2016 and what new functionalities it brings to users from an architectural perspective. The second section of the ebook focuses on how SharePoint administrators can prepare for the upgrade from SharePoint 2010 and 2013 to SharePoint 2016 and what IT Pro best practices are when it comes to managing SharePoint.
What will you learn:
- New and discontinued features of SharePoint 2016
- How to prepare for an upgrade
- SharePoint best practices
- The things you are most likely going to misconfigure
- SharePoint 2016 and hybrid environments
- What is new in SharePoint 2016 topology
Download the Free Whitepaper
Author: Toni Frankola, SysKit co-founder and CEO, Microsoft Office Servers and Services MVP. Toni has been contributing to various regional and global SharePoint events, and has often been selected best speaker.
Powered by SPDocKit
Upgrade to SharePoint 2016 with the help of SPDocKit! Generate farm documentation and analyze your new farm configuration for possible errors with ease.