SPDocKit allows administrators to drill down and view all permissions details, track permissions changes, and create site and user specific reports. Edit, copy, move or even restore permissions. This the ultimate security and governance feature set!
Live SharePoint Permissions Explorer
Explore SharePoint permissions settings. Besides historic data, review live permissions in real time, just choose the desired SharePoint object and start exploring.
Tagging Personal Data - GDPR complianceEasily add tags to your SharePoint objects to classify them and highlight sensitive or personal data visually. This will come handy with becoming GDPR compliant, keeping your content secure and to enforce your company governance policies.
Create Reports on SharePoint Permissions – Security & Governance
SharePoint administrators have to deal with permissions given directly to Active Directory users, Active Directory groups, SharePoint groups, etc. On top of that, there are unique permissions. SPDocKit reports will help you get a detailed permissions overview on your farm.
- Site and User Specific Reports
- Hierarchical Permissions – a detailed overview of tree and leaf connections so you can reduce clutter. Check out the Site Collection, Subsite, and List hierarchy.
Plan your permissions strategy carefully—use SPDocKit reports for a detailed analysis and to ensure compliance with your organization’s security and governance policies.
- Permissions Cleanup Reports – Knowing which groups have no users, finding orphaned users or groups with disabled owners can take hours. Use the Cleanup wizard to keep your farm permissions healthy.
- Unique Permissions Health Check – Find users with directly assigned permissions, as well as lists, list items and folders with unique permissions. Analyze and then organize, and segment your content wisely. These reports guide you through some permissions management best practices.
- Audit Permission Changes – Get a complete log of all permissions changes on a specific site collection in a given time period. Knowing who has performed which action might be crucial for security management and your company’s regulatory compliance.
SharePoint Permissions Management
Save time not just because it is so easy to use but also because it lends some extra powers beyond the built-in SharePoint managing capabilities.
- Manage Unique Permissions: break or restore permissions inheritance between SharePoint items.
- Manage SharePoint Groups: delete, create, or edit your groups, and easily add or remove users.
- Edit, Move and Copy: carry out simple yet effective tasks such as cloning and relocating permissions between users and groups to a new target principal.
- Manage Site Collections: clean up the site collection from unwanted principals, create specific permissions levels and manage site collection administrators.
- SharePoint Online Permissions: explore and manage SharePoint Online permissions as well as Office 365 Groups.
- Restore permissions: restore permission levels, directly assigned permissions, SharePoint group membership and missing groups.
Compare Permissions and Get Alerts
SPDocKit helps you to:
- Compare permissions between users or groups using a simple, yet powerful wizard.
- Compare permissions for any two selected SharePoint objects.
- Track all the permission changes in the entire site collection (to the list item level).
- Set up alerts and receive email notifications each time a snapshot is created and a change in permissions is detected.
- Visit resources center for videos and samples of SharePoint documentation and reports by SPDocKit.