Assigning the correct permissions to every user and maintaining a high-security level are the most important tasks in SharePoint administration.
SysKit Security Manager can make SharePoint permissions management easier for you both on-premises and online. It also offers some extra powers beyond the built-in SharePoint management capabilities.
Manage SharePoint groups and users from a single interface
Check all users, SharePoint groups and their membership across all site collections:
- add or remove users from SharePoint groups
- create a new group, add members and choose their permission level
- move users from one SharePoint group to another
- manage group permissions
- manage content access requests and specify users’ permission level.
Perform bulk permissions management actions
Managing permissions can be time-consuming, for example when people leave your organization and you have to remove all their permissions, or when new employees are hired and have to be assigned the same permissions as their departmental colleagues.
Manage permissions quickly as users leave or join departments
With SysKit Security Manager, you can:
- grant permissions to many users at once
- edit or remove user permissions
- copy or transfer permissions and group membership between users.
Manage permissions inheritance
Lots of broken permissions inheritance can mess up the permissions hierarchy. Detect the objects with unique permissions and restore the inheritance. Or, if necessary, break the inheritance for a selected object.