Office 365 Access Management
Keeping control over Office 365 access is of the highest importance for the security of your cloud. Maximize the security of your tenant by removing suspicious guest users and restoring broken permission inheritance. Save time by managing permissions and memberships in bulk.
Get all the info
in one centralized place
and manage access on the fly.
Select multiple users and
manage their access in bulk.
permission changes as they
happen in the Office 365 environment.
Improve Security with this SharePoint Online permissions management tool
Explore and manage permissions across all types of sites in Office 365:
- Grant, remove, copy, transfer, or edit user access
- Add and remove admins and owners in bulk
- Change admin access
- Detect and manage content with unique permissions
- Restore permissions inheritance for multiple files and documents at once
Avoid security breaches with Office 365 guest users management
Control external access and excessive content sharing – make sure your sensitive files don’t fall into the wrong hands!
- Remove multiple sharing links or prevent specific people from using them
- Stop OneDrive file sharing – both internal and external
- Remove any group, site, or team gues users
Enhance HR processes with Office 365 access management
Make your onboarding and offboarding process as light as a breeze. Manage permissions and edit Microsoft 365 Groups and Microsoft Teams memberships.
- Identify and clean up all permissions and memberships after a user leaves the company
- Add users to multiple Groups and Teams when new employees join the organization
- Change ownership: Promote members to owners and vice versa
Take a look at some of the reviews from our clients.
Our users LOVE the management system
“We decided on Syskit due to the automation of permission reviews, and the GUI provided for end users. Our users LOVE the system for managing their memberships and channels. The default UI provided from SharePoint and teams is sub-par and Syskit Point really provides the functionality I would have expected to see out of the box.”
Product oriented to the customer needs
“After several years of using this product, I’m appreciating the follow aspects: 1. Product developed and supported by a powerful team, keeping the tool updated based on customer needs (client feedback) and due to Microsoft changes (O365 platform), 2. Product quality and reliability are high, 3. Product features cover large scopes for various company processes, 4. Easy to be adopted – comprehensive documentation and easy to understand it”