SharePoint On-Premise Farm Administration and Monitoring Solution
Everything You Need to Deliver Optimal SharePoint Performance
Schedule data collection, tasks, reports and automate delivery to save valuable time.
Proactive real-time monitoring – receive email alerts and detect bottlenecks with no delays.
SharePoint Best Practices
SharePoint configuration health checks based on Microsoft recommendations.
Live performance monitoring for seamless end-user experience and high productivity.
Web app for management and delegated access to share data with your colleagues.
Manage your resources wisely with farm usage reports and detailed SharePoint analytics.
Farm Documentation, Best Practices and SharePoint Farm Audit
In need of simple farm reporting, with all SharePoint configuration settings? No PowerShell, and no manual work? Planning a migration? Or you just want to make sure your farm is up and running at an optimal level? We got you!
Keep your data secure, audit important security actions, and stay compliant with your regulatory policies. Dive deep into SharePoint structure, farm storage, and usage metrics, with SPDocKit. When running day to day operations, when running a multi-server environment can get out of hand quickly. Make sure that your farm always runs smoothly and keep end-users’ request to a minimum with SysKit Insights. Combine the two with a Farm Bundle to get the maximum experience and best pricing. Contact us to find out more!
SharePoint Farm Usage & Site Analytics
- Audit permission changes, file sharing, document editing or deletion, and more.
- Keep track of all configuration changes. Detect differences or misconfiguration.
- Perform pre-migration check – find unused content, plan database usage and SharePoint structure.
- Check usage trends for your site collections – site hits, visitors and content adoption.
SharePoint Performance Monitoring
- Search all SharePoint ULS, Windows and SQL logs for all servers in a single console.
- Run queries and set up alerts for proactive monitoring. Troubleshoot and eliminate errors easily.
- Server autodiscovery across all your farms and real-time performance monitoring.
- Find bottlenecks with SharePoint pages running slow or servers performing poorly.
“Easy to track changes within and across farms!”
Sean McDonough, Microsoft MVP, CTO/Owner of Bitstream Foundry
“SPDocKit is a great way to see what is going on in your farm.”
Todd Klindt, Microsoft MVP, SharePoint Architect
“One of the most essential tools on our SharePoint toolbelt.”
Thomas Vochten, Microsoft MVP, Solution Architect
Interested in more? Get in touch!
We are here to help! Contact us, no strings attached and find out how SysKit can help you simplify your daily administration.
SysKit has specialized in SharePoint solutions for almost 10 years! Schedule a meeting and we will show you how our products can simplify your workflow and save you time and operational costs.