SysKit Paid Summer Internship
Apply for the internship, become part of the team, learn and contribute
July 16th – September 7th – but don’t worry there is a two-week break 🙂
This summer, learn how software development really works in practice. By taking part in a two-month-long internship with us, you will get to know about the latest technologies, meet new interesting people, and help create something of value.
What will I be doing?
You and your team, under the leadership of an experienced mentor, will create a market-viable tool, with an aim to take it from inception through launch. You will take part in all phases of software development. Along the way, you will learn a lot, and also help us with your knowledge and ideas.
In this two-month internship, you will create a stand-alone application with a modern design and best possible user experience.
What technologies will I learn?
- ReactJS to create a modern app interface
- Redux as the glue between ReactJS components
- TypeScript as a common language for front-end development
- C# and .NET Framework for building the business logic
- WebAPI to create REST endpoints
- Microsoft SQL Server for storing the relation data
- Azure to reliably host our solutions
- SCRUM as an agile software development framework
What is in it for me?
- A possibility of employment after the internship
- Work on challenging, real-world task
- Use of the latest technologies and tools
- Learn new skills, gather valuable experience and get paid for it
Internship duration: Jul 17th – Sept 7th 2018 with a 2-week break
Who are we looking for: Software Developers
Number of positions available: Multiple