This article describes how to install the SysKit Data Collector for the SysKit application.
Please note! In case you have more than 100 servers, or geographically distribuded servers, you are advised to have SysKit Data Collector. Please contact our support team who will provide you with the detailed instructions and setup file.
- Run the SysKitDataCollectorSetup.exe.
- Click Next > to continue with the installation.
- Click I Accept the terms of the license agreement to accept the license and then click Next > to proceed.
- Select the destination folder for the application installation files.
- Enter the same Database Server and Database Name that you previously used in the SysKit application Configuration Wizard. If you use SQL Authentication, provide username and password details.
- Provide the service account credentials.
- Click Finish to complete the SysKit Data Collector installation wizard.
See How to Manage SysKit Data Collector article to learn more.