ERROR: Domain\username running Configuration Wizard does not have permission to create a service user login on the SQL server.
To allow the user running the Configuration Wizard to configure the database and the service account, please perform the following steps:
- Connect to the SQL server using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Expand the Security folder and then expand the Logins folder:
- Right-click on the user running the Configuration Wizard and click Properties:
- Select Server Roles page on the left side and make sure the user has dbcreator and securityadmin roles:
- Click OK and return to the SysKit Configuration Wizard.
- Click Retry
- Click Finish to complete the SysKit configuration.