This article describes how to add users from the Active Directory.
- Go to the File > Manage > Users and Groups.
- Click on the Grant Access button. The first step of the wizard will open.
- Select the Organizational Unit(s) you want to add and click Next > to proceed with this wizard.
- A list of all users from the selected Organizational Unit will appear. Select at least one user to proceed to the next step. Click Next > to proceed.
- The summary window will show you how many users you have added, click the Finish button.