This article explains how you can manually add the SysKit service user to the Local Administrators security group.
- Log on to the server you plan to monitor.
- Open Computer management under Administrative tools.
- Select Local user and groups and then Groups.
- Double-click on Administrators security group.
- Add the SysKit service user simply by clicking Add and typing the name of your SysKit service user (usually). Your administrator security group will look like that shown below after adding the service user.
Please note! You need to repeat this procedure for every server you plan to monitor with the SysKit. If you plan to monitor multiple servers, we recommend adding the SysKit service user via Group Policy.