This article explains how to add formatting condition to metrics.
- Select the metric you want to format and click on the Formatting Condition button in the right upper corner of a metric zone.
- Choose the rule type. Available types are:
- Color Scale – border values need to be provided. Color of the metrics will warn you which value area is your data in.
- Data Bars – minimum and maximum values need to be provided. Fulfillment of a data bar shows the metric data status. You can choose whether to show only bars or the percent view.
- Icon Sets – border values need to be provided. Icon will signalize the status of the data.
- Click OK to finish formatting.
Edit formatting condition
- Select the Metric Zone you want to edit.
- Click on the Edit button in the Dashboard ribbon.
- Select the metric you want to change the formatting conditions for.
- Click on the Formatting Condition button in the top right corner of a Metric Zone.
- Change the conditions.
- If you want to remove the formatting condition just click on the Delete Condition button.
- Click OK to finish.