This article describes how to set Custom Reports alerts.
In case of a new entry in the previously created custom report, this feature provides a possibility of receiving an email alert.
- Click the Create Alert button in the Custom Reports ribbon.
- Specify which e-mail addresses should receive the alerts. Here you can also:
- enable appending new report entries in the e-mail body. If this option is enabled, you can create an entry template using variables such as User, Time Spent etc.
- select whether to attach report in the e-mail or not.
- Click OK to finish creating an alert.
- Create Alert – create an email alert to inform you about new entries in the custom report.
- Modify Alert – change the alert settings.
- Remove Alert – deleting this alert will stop new entries email notifications.
- Alert Last Sent – provides an information about time last alert was sent at.
See Configure Send e-mails system job to enable receiving email alerts.