This article explains how to adjust SysKit for the Citrix Published Applications monitoring.
This feature provides Citrix XenApp 5, XenApp 6, XenApp 6.5, XenApp 7and XenApp 7.5 Published Applications monitoring. In order for the Published Applications to appear in the SysKit reports, it is necessary to enable this feature.
- Navigate to the File, select Configuration from the left navigation bar and click on the Options button.
- Select the General tab, navigate to Citrix Options and the following options will be available:
- Resolve Published Applications Name – enable this option to use Published Application display name instead of a FullName.
- Reset Gather Mode – re-detect Published Application data gathering mode.
- Check in the Gather Published Applications option. Click Save to finish.
Published Applications gathering limitations
- If you decide to gather Published Applications and configured SysKit to do so, you won’t be able to view Application Performance reports.
- It is not possible to detect different instances of the same Published Application for one specific user on the specific computer.
See Configure SysKit for Citrix XenApp 5 Published Application monitoring article to learn more.
See Configure SysKit for Citrix XenApp 6.0/6.5 Published Application monitoring article to learn more.