Office 365 Governance and Security Management Solution for Admins and Business Users
A Better Way to Manage Office 365 Security – Work Smarter, Not Harder
Ensure you are in compliance with policies and regulations.
Role-based access ensures collaborative governance between end-users and admins.
Manage your resources wisely. Check Office 365 content usage and track user adoption.
“Next, next, finish” type of install. Deploys on a workstation. No restrictions on tenant size.
Involve your Management
Export report in Excel or PDF directly to your management and keep them updated.
Access Data Anywhere
Web-access to the app makes it easier to access your reports anytime anywehere
Office 365 Security: Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Groups, and OneDrive for Business
Are you racking your brain, thinking who has which permissions and where? Are they using Microsoft 365 Groups for security or assigning permissions directly? And what about Harry’s OneDrive; he left a month ago, but it still shows as active?? Take a deep breath and keep reading. We got you!
The “Self-service sign-up” and a variety of Office 365 products empower users to seamlessly create content, which can easily turn Office 365 management into a nightmare. SysKit Point is a comprehensive, role-based Office 365 governance tool that fits the needs of Office 365 admins, site owners, auditors, and compliance officers. Use it to control external sharing, audit user activity, detect stale content, and take a charge of all permissions in your tenant.
Contact us to find out more!
Office 365 Access and Permissions Changes
- Check for Office 365 security and compliance breaches – identify all permissions for a specific user.
- List and manage all SharePoint permissions for Sites, Subsites, Lists, Documents and Microsoft 365 Groups.
- Detect all unique permissions and restore permissions inheritance.
- Audit permission changes, avoid risks associated with granting permissions and fix any issues on the spot.
Office 365 Management and Reporting
- List Microsoft 365 Groups and Microsoft Teams, add owners or members in bulk.
- Find inactive Microsoft 365 Groups and Teams.
- Report on external sharing and manage sharing links throughout the Office 365.
- Audit user and admin activity with contextual Office 365 auditing.
- Track content usage & storage and detect stale content.
“For managing and documenting the security of our Sharepoint Online, by far the best tool to use.”
Frans Kluijtmans, Senior System Administrator
“You guys continue to build amazing products. Keep up the good work!”
Sean McDonough, Microsoft MVP, CTO/Owner of Bitstream Foundry
“I don’t consider any Office 365 Admin complete without a copy of SysKit Point.”
Todd Klindt, Microsoft MVP, SharePoint Architect
Interested in more? Get in touch!
We are here to help! Contact us, no strings attached and find out how SysKit can help you simplify your daily administration.
SysKit has specialized in SharePoint solutions for almost 10 years! Schedule a meeting and we will show you how our products can simplify your workflow and save you time and operational costs.