This article lists hardware and software requirements that are necessary to install and use SysKit Trace.
In order to prepare for the SysKit Trace deployment, the following requirements need to be met:
- CPU – any Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 capable CPU
- up to 200 MB RAM while idle
- upward of 500 MB RAM when performing or reading a snapshot
- Disk – 100 MB disk space
- Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016 or above
- PowerShell 5.1 or above
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or above
SysKit Trace will also install additional PowerShell modules once the first snapshot attempt has been made. The modules are as follows:
You do not need to install any of the modules manually. These modules are listed here for informational purposes only. You may want to install SysKit Trace on another machine if you are dependant on a specific version of any of these modules.