This article explains how to install SysKit Trace.
Install SysKit Trace
SysKit Trace is a desktop application, meaning that you need to install it on a Windows machine or server in your environment. Azure virtual machines are supported as well.
- Download the SysKit Trace setup file.
- Unpack and run the setup file - SysKitTraceSetup.exe. The wizard will guide you through the installation steps.
- Check the I Accept the terms of the license agreement option to accept the EULA and click Next > to proceed.
- By default, the installation folder is set to C:\Program Files\SysKit\Trace. You can modify it by clicking the Change button. Once selected, click Next > to proceed.
- Let the installation wizard finish
- The configuration wizard should start automatically after the installation
To continue with the configuration of the application, proceed to the next article.