Document Office 365 Settings
Have you just deployed a new Microsoft 365 tenant? Do you administer several Microsoft 365 tenants?
If your answer is yes, one of your tasks is to regularly check on Office 365 settings. SysKit Trace allows you to view all these settings in a single dashboard!
Save Hours of Work with Automated Office 365 Settings Documentation
SysKit Trace scans your environment on the schedule you define and generates documentation of your Office 365 configuration settings.
- Have a single-pane view of all settings in your Microsoft 365 tenant,
- Easily navigate through Office 365 settings in a browsable tree-like structure,
- No need to write PowerShell scripts,
- Export a Word, Excel, or PDF Office 365 tenant documentation file for future use.
Get Everything you Need in One Consolidated Document
SysKit Trace collects all Office 365 settings in one place. Get a simple report that includes:
- Azure Active Directory (AAD) information,
- SharePoint Online,
- Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 Groups setup.
Generate all settings in one place. Check out the report that includes:
- OneDrive for Business configuration,
- Exchange Online settings,
- Security and Compliance settings.