Document Office 365 Tenants
Generate documentation with all Office 365 settings and stay compliant with regulations.
Get Alerts on Office 365 Changes
Get alerts on settings changes! Compare current to baseline Office 365 configuration.
Document Office 365 Settings
Are you tired of dealing with multiple admin centers and writing PowerShell scripts? SysKit Trace scans your Office 365 tenant on a schedule you define, crawls through various workloads, and generates a simple report of your configuration settings.
Get a quick overview of tenant settings for:
- Security management: protect data security and user privacy,
- External controlling and auditing: comply with regulations like HIPAA or GDPR,
- Administration: set up a cheat sheet for migrations and regular maintenance.
Track Office 365 Settings Changes
Big tenants and lots of admins is a formula for unplanned configuration changes. SysKit Trace compares current settings to your baseline configuration and sends you alerts when it detects differences:
- If you have changed global or specific external sharing settings,
- Whether you have changed security and compliance policies setup since the last migration,
- If your OneDrive for Business settings differ from the previous checkup,
- If you have configured your Microsoft Teams settings inconsistently.
How Does SysKit Trace Work?
Simple to use, easy to install, and safe for your data
SysKit Trace is a centralized solution for your Office 365 configuration reporting. It is a desktop application that uses your Global Admin credentials to connect to your tenant.
Trace stores your data within your environment, and SysKit does not have access to it in any way.
Schedule a 1-on-1 Demo
Get a Documentation Sample
View our Office 365 settings report and easily find every information you need.
Read a Product Brochure
Download our product brochure and learn how to document your Office 365 settings.