Document Office 365 Tenant
Scan the tenant and generate documentation with all Office 365 settings.
Detect Office 365 Changes
Compare differences in Office 365 settings over time or between two different tenants.
Report on Office 365 Configuration
Generate various Office 365 reports and export in an Excel or Word file.
Document Office 365 Tenant Configuration
Documenting your Office 365 tenant settings takes time and effort, and the results are sometimes less than expected, especially if PowerShell is not your strong suit.
SysKit Trace scans your entire Office 365 tenant, crawls through multiple Office 365 workloads and reports on the most important configuration settings, leaving you with enough time to deal with more mission-critical tasks. SysKit Trace reporting includes:
- Azure Active Directory (AAD) information,
- Exchange Online settings,
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business configuration,
- Microsoft Teams and Office 365 Groups setup,
- PowerApps and Flow reports, etc.
You can explore the collected configuration data through the simple interface or save it as a Word, Excel, or PDF file. The professional-looking documentation has multiple uses. It serves as a quick overview of a tenant for management and stakeholders like external controllers or auditors. On the other hand, it helps admins as a configuration base for migrations and regular maintenance.
Office 365 Tenant Changes and Best Practices
After you’ve been given a general overview of the platform configuration, it is important to keep an eye on possible changes. Find out:
- Which Office 365 settings have been enabled/disabled
- The best practices for security and external sharing in SharePoint Online
- The best way to configure your OneDrive for Business global settings
SysKit Trace focuses on two main areas:
1. Comparing Office 365 configuration and tracking changes in your tenant. Easily detect changes in your tenant configuration over time or between multiple tenants. For instance, compare the configuration of your DEV environments to QA/PROD after the deployment.
2. Office 365 Best Practices. A set of reports and alerts that optimize your Office 365 setup according to Microsoft recommendations and known tips and tricks from the Office 365 community.
How Does SysKit Trace Work?
Simple to use, easy to install, and secure for your data
SysKit Trace is a centralized solution for your Office 365 configuration reporting. It works as a desktop application. To connect to the tenant, the tool uses your Global Admin credentials, secured by Microsoft authentication.
The application stores all your data to your local disk, meaning your data is securely stored within your own environment.
It is a plug and play solution, installed in a blink of an eye.
Apply for the beta version of SysKit Trace
Help us build the tool that will help you and many other admins and business professionals tackle Office 365 documentation in no time.
Become a part of the creation process of this innovative tool and be among the first people to use the app. Apply for the beta version of SysKit Trace and leave us your feedback.