Document Office 365 Tenants
Generate documentation with all Office 365 settings and stay compliant with regulations.
Detect Office 365 Changes
Compare differences in Office 365 settings over time or between two different tenants.
Document Office 365 Settings
Tired of dealing with multiple admin centers and writing PowerShell scripts? SysKit Trace scans your Office 365 tenant, crawls through multiple workloads, and generates a simple report of your configuration settings.
Get a quick overview of tenant settings for the purposes of:
- Security management to protect data security and user privacy,
- External controlling and auditing to comply with regulations like HIPAA or GDPR,
- Administration to configure a cheat sheet for migrations and regular maintenance.
Track Office 365 Settings Changes
Big tenants and lots of admins is a formula for unplanned configuration changes. SysKit Trace compares your settings over time and between tenants and helps you detect any misconfigurations.
- If global or specific external sharing settings have been changed,
- Whether security and compliance policies setup has changed since the last migration,
- If your OneDrive for Business settings differ from the last checkup,
- If your Microsoft Teams settings are configured consistently over time.
How Does SysKit Trace Work?
Simple to use, easy to install, and secure for your data
SysKit Trace is a centralized solution for your Office 365 configuration reporting. It works as a desktop application. To connect to the tenant, the tool uses your Global Admin credentials.
The application stores all your data to your local disk, meaning your data is securely stored within your own environment.
It is a plug and play solution, installed in a blink of an eye.