Maintaining documentation on your SQL environment can be a challenging, time-consuming task for SQL Server admins. Use SysKit SQL Manager to eliminate endless manual documentation. It takes only a few minutes to generate professional-looking documentation about your SQL Server settings. Simple, fast, and accurate!
Collect comprehensive details about all SQL Server instances
Document the SQL environment for your client, or provide a complete report about your internal IT infrastructure to your boss. Customize your documentation file by choosing the most important and relevant data.
- Comprehensive information about server editions, versions, releases
- CPU, memory, other important infrastructure metrics
- Reports about databases, their size, database objects, database files
- SQL Server Always On Availability Groups
- Information about Azure SQL Servers and databases
- SQL Server logins, database role permissions
- SQL Server BI services, and much more
Collect, Generate, Analyze
- Take a snapshot of your SQL Server environment.
- Click “Generate”, and choose in the format of the exported documentation.
- Open the documentation file, and analyze the information.
Export and analyze the most important SQL Server details
Documentation of your SQL Server instances, databases, and BI services can be exported as a Word, PDF, or Excel file. Share the documentation, print it out, or easily filter and analyze data using an Excel file.
- Check out examples of SQL Server documentation by SysKit SQL Manager.
- View a detailed list of all available features and reports by the license type.