Monitor Your SharePoint Analytics With SPDocKit
Monitor and analyze how visitors have interacted with the content on your SharePoint!
Why use SPDocKit to Monitor Your SharePoint Analytics?
- Check a number of hits and visitors per farm, site collection or subsite, and track how these trends are changing.
- See your farm’s storage usage and most popular documents.
- Find out what are the top search terms.
- Drillable Analytics dashboard will give you an overview of adoption metrics all the way to the list item level.
- Check the time of last access or when was some of the content last modified.
SPDocKit Gives You a Clear Picture of How Users Interact With Your Farm
Find out the usage trends of your site collections and get an overview of important adoption metrics such as storage trends, number of subsites and hits your content gets. See all site visitors!
Usage & Structure
Keep track of farm’s usage, keep it clean by checking recently created sites and lists, finding inactive sites and dead documents. Check the hierarchical structure for site collections down to the list-item level.
Storage Metrics & Growth
Analyze database size and forecast its growth, view the amount of storage used by SharePoint objects or document extension on the farm. Make decisions about how to re-arrange and manage your content.
A must-have tool for every SharePoint admin and consultant!
- SharePoint Analytics and Usage Reports
Measure your SharePoint adoption (farm hits, active users and much more) and keep your farm storage under control.
- Generate SharePoint Documentation
Automatically create professional-looking documentation containing all the SharePoint farm and Project Server configuration settings.
- Validate Farm Configuration Best Practices
Optimize your farm configuration according to the latest SharePoint operational best practices.