This article describes new features, improvements, and bug fixes delivered in SPDocKit 12.
SPDocKit 12 is a major release that comes with SharePoint Server Subscription Edition support!
Product version: 12.0.0
Build number: 12344 Release date: Nov 11, 2021
- SharePoint Server Subscription Edition is now supported! SPDocKit v12 brings full support for the new SharePoint version that includes all the regular SPDocKit features, so you can:
- Generate SharePoint farm documentation
- Validate farm configuration and optimize your farm with the latest SharePoint best practices
- Track who has performed which action with our audit reports
- Monitor analytics and usage reports for your site collections down to the file level
- Compare and track changes in farm configuration over time
- Complete reporting and management of SharePoint permissions
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Added improvements and support for analytics reports on various other local settings (e.g., French, Italian, etc.).
- Key reports optimized! This should allow you to generate reports faster, especially when using the Role-Based Security feature.
- Various minor improvements and bug fixes.