This article explains how to uninstall SPDocKit.
We are sorry to hear you are leaving the SysKit family. If you have any suggestions on how to improve our product, wish to express your dissatisfaction or share the reason why you removed our application, please feel free to contact us. Here are the steps how to uninstall the SPDocKit.
- Open the Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Find SPDocKit and click the Uninstall button.
- Select Uninstall option from the wizard.
- Click Next and wait for the wizard to remove SPDocKit.
- Your SPDocKit has been successfully removed!
SPDocKit database will not be removed automatically from your SQL Server. Nor will LocalDB files be removed from the disk.