This article describes the new features, improvements, and bug fixes that are delivered in SPDocKit Consultant 9.
SPDocKit Consultant 9
SPDocKit Consultant 9 is a major release that comes with a new dashboard, numerous UX/UI improvements, and a couple of bug fixes.
Product version: 9.0.0
Build number: 10954
Release date: Feb 05, 2019
Introducing the new Farm Dashboard!
Get the most important information at a glance with a new visually appealing dashboard. Each dashboard tile enables you to drill down to a more detailed report where you can find specific information of interest. Find more about the Farm dashboard here.
- Improved UX when creating a snapshot with SPDocKit PowerShell module. On snapshot completion, the snapshot’s parent folder is opened and the snapshot file is automatically selected.
- Numerous UI improvements: clearer wizard descriptions; humanized error messages; improved behavior of filters; improved refresh of reports; data source info added to status bar, etc.
- Fixed an issue where the Disk Allocation Size and Database Files reports showed no data for servers with Always On Availability Groups configured.
- Fixed an issue where differences were falsely indicated when comparing Service Applications Administrators.
- Fixed an issue where the snapshot backup files were visible when browsing snapshot files to open in SPDocKit Consultant.
- Fixed a bug where the app would crash when trying to import a snapshot with the lower case extension ‘spdfarmx’ instead of the regular ‘SPDFarmx’ version. The import now supports both options.