This article describes improvements and bug fixes delivered in SPDocKit Consultant 8.0.3.
SPDocKit Consultant 8.0.3
This is a service release containing minor improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 8.0.3
Build number: 10628
Release date: Nov 16, 2018
- Improved error handling when loading SP2019 IIS Settings Information. For more information read the following article.
- Improved error handling when opening snapshots.
- Resolved an issue involving the possibility that the PowerShell module could be run without elevated privileges, which resulted in snapshots with incomplete data loaded, causing further issues with reports.
- Fixed a bug in which opening SPDocKit Consultant through double-clicking a SPDFarmx file resulted in a change of opened snapshot when navigating to Best Practice reports.
- Resolved an issue involving the analysis of solutions not being performed when the load was performed with Snapshot Wizard - Consultant or PowerShell module.
- Resolved an issue with the DB Server Hotfixes report, which wrongly displayed non-database servers in single server environments.
- Fixed an issue in which Snapshot Wizard - Consultant would throw a smart error on load Cancel.
- Resolved an issue relating to the app throwing a smart error when trying to load an SP2007 snapshot.
- Fixed a bug involving the ESC key causing a smart error if pressed in specific situations in the Options dialog.
- Fixed a bug involving a smart error showing when saving passwords to a snapshot from the Passwords and Product Keys reports.
- Resolved an issue with the Project Server load in SharePoint 2016 and 2019 environments.