This article describes new features, improvements and bug fixes delivered in SPDocKit Consultant 11.
SPDocKit Consultant 11
SPDocKit Consultant 11 is a major release that comes with new features and improvements. Scroll down to see what's new!
Product version: 11.0.0
Build number: 11792
Release date: Oct 07, 2020
- SPDocKit now supports PowerPivot for SharePoint 2016! You can find all PowerPivot service settings inside the Farm Explorer’s PowerPivot Services report category.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Build numbers are now updated automatically each time you open SPDocKit Consultant. Before, the update would need to be done manually and often caused false positives on the Is SharePoint up to Date Best Practices report.
- Fixed a bug where SPDocKit Consultant activation would fail with the following error:
System.InvalidOperationException: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.
- Fixed a bug where Farm documentation and Best Practices documentation export would not show the Click here for details links if the Add extra spacing after each heading option was enabled.
- Improved error messages, descriptions, and UX on various screens and wizards.