With out-of-the-box features, it’s nearly impossible to get a clear picture of who can see SharePoint content – especially with constant changes in your organization.
SysKit Security Manager helps you report on permissions and take control of security in SharePoint, both on-premises and in Office 365.
Get an overview of SharePoint permissions from a single interface
Avoid checking every single object one by one to see associated permissions. SysKit Security Manager gives you a complete overview of:
- all users and their permissions for each object across the selected site collection
- AD, SharePoint and Security groups and their members
- objects with broken permissions inheritance
Report on external sharing in SharePoint Online
Being able to share documents with users outside your organization is great for collaboration but also brings possible security breaches.
Secure your content with SysKit Security Manager
- list all external users accessing SharePoint content
- see all externally shared links
- check anonymous access links.
Export any SysKit Security Manager report to Excel. Filter, explore, and analyze your data.