Office 365 groups are great for team collaboration. However, it can cause headaches for administrators because there are no limits on who can create groups or for what reason.
With the help of SysKit Security Manager, you’ll have more control over Office 365 groups in your SharePoint Online environment.
Centralized Office 365 groups reporting and management
With SysKit Security Manager, you can:
- list all groups in the SharePoint Online tenant
- get an overview of each group’s owners and members
- in a few clicks, create a new group, set privacy levels, assign owner(s) and add members
- easily remove group owner(s) and member(s)
- delete groups using one interface and maintain a clutter-free environment.
Bulk management actionsLet’s say you have two new sales team members who need to be in all groups related to sales projects. Avoid doing such tasks group by group – with SysKit Security Manager, you can add owners/members to multiple groups at once.
Ease day-to-day Office 365 groups administration with SysKit Security Manager. Start with a free trial and see it in action.