Office 365 Auditing
SysKit Point collects the most important Office 365 audit logs and displays every permission, content, or configuration change in a simple and manageable way. Boost your Office 365 security, stay compliant with governance policies, and detect malicious behavior with our audit reports.
Extended log storage
Avoid expensive E5 license costs
and overcome Office 365 limits.
Control the audit log storage period
with a custom retention policy.
Powerful reporting options
Audit activity in SharePoint Online,
Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Groups,
Built-in report export
Run reports for the selection
of sites you’re interested in.
Export your audit reports in Excel
for further analysis.
Audit SharePoint Online Activities
Track every admin and user action from an application down to the file level.
Some of the user actions tracked are:
- Deleted, downloaded or modified files
- Performed search queries
- Shared files
The examples of admin actions are:
- Deleted, renamed, and created sites
- Changed site collection administrators
- Modified organization-wide settings
Learn Office 365 and SharePoint auditing best practices from SysKit's experts!
Audit Teams and Groups Activities
Keep track of all Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 Groups activity:
- Know when a user creates or deletes a team or group
- Identify teams’ and groups’ membership changes
- Track global policy and settings changes
- Detect inactive teams and groups
Navigate to a single team or group or track all teams’ and groups’ activities together. Use the powerful filtering options when looking for a specific event.
Audit OneDrive for Business Activities
Track OneDrive activity and check whenever a user adds, accesses, or shares a file. Make sure that sensitive files don’t fall into the wrong hands.
You can see the audit logs for all OneDrive users or for a specific one. For example, if you want to check if Mark shared any files from his OneDrive – you can see his file-sharing activity in the last 30 days in two clicks!
Audit Suspicious User and Admin Activity
Control suspicious actions – track each user and admin action across Office 365. Detect actions such as:
- Shared file, folder, or site
- Broken/restored sharing inheritance
- Links shared within your company & anonymous links
- Created, accepted, and denied access requests
- Added or removed users from SharePoint groups
- Bulk download of files
- Admin portal activities
Audit Exchange Online Activities
Track Exchange Online admin and user activities with the help of exchange audit logs.
Audit admin activities such as policy or settings’ changes in the Exchange admin center. Troubleshoot configuration issues and identify causes of security or compliance problems.
Perform security assessments of user logins and comply with regulatory policies such as HIPAA, GDPR, or FISMA. Detect user mailbox activities like who and when has:
- accessed a shared mailbox
- sent emails in other users’ behalf
- accessed a mailbox of a person who left a company
- deleted or moved which sensitive emails