Office 365 Analytics
Control content growth, track user adoption, and detect your stale content with the help of Office 365 analytics and usage reports.
Compare user activity
between your departments
and teams to compare
their Office 365 adoption.
Track Trends with
User Behavior Analytics
Compare the usage
with the previous period
and detect any unusual trends
in how your users use the content.
Control the range
and type of data you get
by using our powerful filters
and a report column picker.
Control content growth with Office 365 analytics and usage
Explore how your users are interacting with the content – check usage details of an individual site, team, group, or OneDrive account:
- The number of total and viewed files
- Site hits and site size
- Unique visitors
- Unique permissions and external users
Find inactive content, the most popular content, and large sites. Use those metrics to control the content clutter, e.g. promote the most popular content to a more visible position or remove inactive content.
Monitor user adoption with Office 365 user analytics
List all users to see general information such as license, department, and sign-in status. At a single glance find the number of external, licensed, and unlicensed users in a tenant.
Dig into an individual user to see the usage and adoption details:
- Created, viewed, edited, or shared files
- Created, shared and externally shared OneDrive files
- Last activity date and last files modified
Get a deep understanding of Office 365 content usage
Get detailed analytics related to an individual file and detect the most popular or stale content:
- Number of unique visitors and hits
- Date of the last visit and modification
- Number of total, anonymous, and external users
Detect inactive Microsoft Teams and unclutter your tenant
Simplify the process of Microsoft Teams cleanup – see all inactive teams in your tenant in a central report.
- Empower team owners: Let them detect and govern unused teams without PowerShell scripting or admin access.
- Comply with your expiration policy: Customize the time frame after which your teams are marked inactive to fit your rentention policies.