Office 365 Analytics and Adoption
Track user interaction with Office 365 services and maximize ROI by using Office 365 adoption metrics and usage reports.
Detect which content and services
are not being used, and educate
your users to adapt to modern
Track Trends with User Behavior Analytics
Compare the usage metrics
through a prolonged
period of time and
Compare Adoption Between Departments
Compare user activity
between your departments
and teams to measure
their Office 365 adoption.
Understand Office 365 Content Usage
Explore how your users interact with Office 365 content through time. Use prolonged data retention to report on:
• The most popular sites, pages or documents
• The most active users
• The most used devices
• The largest sites
• Unused and inactive sites, teams, and groups
• Usage trends between different sites, groups, and teams
Keep track of the number of created, viewed, or edited files for each individual user. Monitor OneDrive activity, such as externally shared files or the total number of files.
Control the clutter in your Office 365 tenant and ensure that the right information is reaching the right audience.
Report on Microsoft Teams Analytics
Use a single-pane dashboard to review Microsoft Teams usage for more than 180 days. Check:
- The most active Teams users
- The preferred chat type (private or public)
- Meeting count and trends
- The most active teams and channels
- Devices used for interactions
Measure Office 365 Adoption
Visualize and analyze how the entire organization or specific departments utilize SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams. Easily answer these essential questions:
- Which of my employees are not active?
- Who are my Microsoft Teams champions to help me drive adoption?
- Which services are not being utilized to the fullest potential?
Track Office 365 Collaboration
Use network interaction charts to gain a better understanding of Teams collaboration, chat, and meeting habits of your employees.
Increase personal productivity, drive collaboration between Office 365 users, and ensure the desired ROI.
Empower Data Owners
Share the information with your content owners and give them a deep understanding of how their data is being utilized. SysKit Point will help them make better decisions by detecting:
- The most popular documents and pages
- Channel and chat activities usage
- The most active channels
- The most active team members