This article describes how to request new Microsoft 365 workspaces.
Request New Workspace
- Open Microsoft Teams.
- Start the SysKit Point app in the left side panel.
If you don’t see it by default, click on the three dots and search for SysKit Point. Select the SysKit Point app, and it will appear on your Teams side panel. Right-click on the app icon and select Pin to have it permanently visible.
- Click on the New Request button.
- Choose a workspace template that best fits your need.
- Based on the template, multiple information may be required. Follow the creation wizard to finalize your request.
- All updates and notifications about your requests and approval progress will be visible in the Microsoft Teams Activity tab and in the SysKit Point app. Learn how to manage your requests in SysKit Point teams app.