This article explains how to enable the usage of sensitivity labels within SysKit Point.
Enable Sensitivity Labels
In order to use sensitivity labels when creating provisioning templates, the following requirements need to be met:
- Sensitivity labels are created and published in Microsoft compliance center Click here to learn how to create and configure sensitivity labels and their policies.
- Sensitivity labels are enabled for containers - Microsoft Teams sites, Microsoft 365 groups, and SharePoint sites Use this article to help you enable sensitivity labels for containers
- Dedicated service account is connected to SysKit Point
The connected service account enables SysKit Point to:
- collect existing sensitivity labels
- apply sensitivity labels when creating new workspaces with provisioning workflows
Connect Service Account
To connect the service account in SysKit Point:
- Navigate to Settings > General > Connected Tenant
- Switch the Connect Service Account toggle (1) on
Additional fields are displayed, where you can:
- Enter service account username (1)
- Enter service account password (2)
- Click the Connect button (3) to finish
Use a service account that does not require MFA.
After successful connection the connect button turns green and shows a checkmark.
After you connect the service account to SysKit Point, you will be able to specify a sensitivity label when creating provisioning templates.
To learn more about templates and available options while setting them up, open the following article.