This article explains how to add users from the Active Directory.
Add Users From Active Directory
- Go to the File > Manage > Users and Groups.
- Click the Grant Access button. The first step of the wizard will open.
- Select the Organizational Unit(s) you want to add and click Next > to proceed with this wizard.
- A list of all users from the selected Organizational Unit will appear. Select at least one user to proceed to the next step. Click Next > to proceed.
- The summary window will show you how many users you have added, click the Finish button.
If you want give access to SysKit Monitor to users who haven’t connected previously to the monitored computers, check this article.
See Manage Users and Groups to learn more.