Application Reports provide information about applications being used on monitored servers.
These reports can be used to find out which are the most heavily used applications for a given user.
Currently available reports are:
- Most Used Applications – This report allows you to check most frequently used applications for a specified user, computer or time period.
- User Application Timeline – Track which user used specific application – check start and end times, as well as the total usage time.
- Users per Application – Track number of users who are using installed application over a selected period.
- Application Usage Summary – Summarizes data about application usage such as the number of application instances and the total time users spent using a particular app on a Remote Desktop computer.
- Application Usage History – This reports shows application usage by user and different states in a log format.
- Total per Day – Check total number of application instances and number of instances per user during a selected period.
- Total per Hour – Check number of application instances per hour.
- Details – Check how many instances of an application a user is running – determine which applications and users are using most resources on your computers.
Concurrent Application Usage
- Per Day – Check the number of concurrent application instances per selected day – view number of instances per application.
- Per Hour – View the number of concurrent application instances per each hour during a day.
Concurrent Appy by User
- Per Day – Check the number of concurrent application instances per selected say – view number of instances per user.
- Per Hour – View the number of concurrent instances per user during each hour over the course of one day.