Monitor SharePoint Farm Health & Server Performance with SysKit Insights
SharePoint Performance Monitoring Made Easy
Monitor most relevant SharePoint specific performance counters according to the server’s roles
Monitor performance of, and troubleshoot all servers across all farms, from one centralized location.
Minimize SharePoint downtime by constantly keeping an eye on your servers and receiving proactive alerts.
Save time by searching for all collected ULS, SQL, and Windows Event logs from a single interface
SharePoint Performance Monitoring Just Became Much Easier
- Maximize SharePoint uptime
- Be aware of errors as soon as they happen, or even be alerted to them beforehand
- Have access to real-time and historical data
Make your environment safer, your SharePoint more reliable and always know the state of your servers!
SharePoint Farm Health Overview
Insights allows you to monitor 30-plus SharePoint-specific performance counters for all servers across all farms. Check out the performance of each farm, or drill down and examine each server individually.
- Predict future problems
- Identify potential bottlenecks
- React in a timely fashion and prevent damage
The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, which enables you to get an overview of your farms’ health in no time. Insights also automatically recognizes the roles of your servers and monitors the most relevant performance counters.
Troubleshooting With Centralized SharePoint Logs
- Search through all collected ULS, SQL, & Windows Event logs
- Filter logs by category, source, server, message, event ID, and correlation ID
- Receive real-time email alerts about an event that you want to monitor
- Search, filter, and export logs across all servers and farms from a single location
SysKit Insights works in real time, collects events continuously and makes events accessible in a single place.
Easily identify any problem and find the right ULS log in seconds
Always know the state of your servers by monitoring the most relevant counters.
Prevent damage to your system by receiving real-time email alerts