Search SharePoint ULS, SQL, and Windows Event Logs in One Place
SysKit Insights – SharePoint Monitoring and Troubleshooting Tool
Save time by finding ULS log you need in seconds instead of spending hours logging in to servers and searching for them
Enjoy searching all servers and farms for the log you need with a single query from a centralized location
Receive a proactive email alert when an event you want to monitor occurs in ULS, SQL, or Windows Event logs
Monitor most relevant SharePoint specific performance counters according to the server’s roles and get email alerts
SharePoint Troubleshooting & Monitoring Just Became Much Easier
- Maximize SharePoint uptime
- Be aware of errors as soon as they happen, or even be alerted to them beforehand
- Have access to data in real-time
Make your environment safer, your SharePoint more reliable and always know the state of your servers!
Search through collected ULS, SQL, & Windows Event logs
- Filter logs by category, source, server, message, event ID, and correlation ID
- Receive real-time email alerts about an event that you want to monitor
- Search, filter, and export logs across all servers and farms from a single location
SysKit Insights will make your event management much easier and save you a lot of time.
SharePoint Performance Monitoring
Insights allows you to monitor 30-plus SharePoint-specific performance counters for all servers across all farms. Check out the performance of each farm, or drill down and examine each server individually.
- Predict future problems
- Identify potential bottlenecks
- React in a timely fashion and prevent damage
The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, which enables you to get an overview of your farms’ health in no time.
Easily identify any problem and find the right ULS log in seconds
Always know the state of your servers by monitoring the most relevant counters.
Prevent damage to your system by receiving real-time email alerts