To provide optimal usage experience to end users, it is crucial to have SharePoint monitoring tool that will help you detect and resolve all issues, and SysKit Insight will help do just that.
Real-Time Performance Dashboard
Whether you have a single server SharePoint farm, or dozens of farms that contain hundreds of servers, Insights’ real-time performance dashboard enables you to monitor the performance of all servers across all farms from a single location.
- Have an overview of all servers and all farms in a simple interactive interface
- Single interface for different farms (Production, DEV, QA and UAT)
- Detect if the servers in a farm are online or offline
- See the role of the server
- Track CPU, memory, network bandwidth and disk usage data
- Monitor performance of web front end & application servers
- Monitor search server performance and health
From there simply select the server that you want to examine thoroughly.
Detailed Server Overview
Examine each server individually and get a detailed overview of its real-time and historic performance to obtain a better understanding of your server’s behavior and utilization of its key resources.
Insights can offer a lot when it comes to performance monitoring and that includes:
- Constant monitoring of 30-plus SharePoint specific performance counters
- 30-day data retention enables you to analyze performance and spot trends
- Ability to intervene if something goes wrong
- Predict future problems
- Ensure that your environment always runs smoothly
The magic of SysKit Insights is evident in the fact that it automatically detects farms and servers, and discovers their roles, enabling you to import farms in SysKit Insights in just a few minutes. Insights also displays custom dashboards with only the most important and relevant performance counters regarding the server’s role.
Solve problems proactively
SysKit Insights will track all detected alerts in one centralized place and send alerts to your email as soon as they occur. You will know if any performance component of your SharePoint environment is degraded, then you can check what is going wrong and fix it proactively rather than wait for it to affect end user and your phone to start ringing.