This article outlines the steps needed to perform online or offline product activation.
Activation - Online and Offline
In order to activate your copy of the SysKit Insights online, please proceed with the following steps:
Navigate to the About dialog by clicking on the icon in the left lower corner, and then click the Activate button.
Fill in all the required fields. Your company name and the product key.
The product key is a combination of letters and numbers. In order to claim your activation key, please log in to our customers portal. There you will be able to track your orders and download the latest application versions you are entitled to.
Once you have entered the product key it will be validated against our activation server. If your key is valid, a green check mark will appear next to it.
Click the Activate button to start the activation process. Activation takes a couple of seconds and is a one time process.
Customers that have no internet access on their machines will need to activate SysKit Insights manually. In order to activate your copy of the SysKit Insights manually, please proceed with the following steps:
- Navigate to the About dialog by clicking on the icon in the left lower corner, and then click the Activate button.
- In the Activate SysKit Insights dialog, click on the Offline Activation link and a new activation dialog will appear. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Activation Page and enter the following requirements: 1. Product key - can be located on our customers portal. 2. Company name 3. Server Name - is NETBIOS name (network server name) of your server. To check your server name go to Control Panel > System > Computer name (tab). Computer name is listed next to the full computer name label. Trailing dot(.) is not a part of your server name.
- Click the Generate license file! button and download the license file (.lic).
- Return to the SysKit Insights application and import the license file by clicking the Browse... button, locating your license file and opening it.
- Click the Activate button to start the activation process. Activation takes a couple of seconds and is a one time process..
See Activation FAQ to learn more about SysKit Insights activation.