Office 365 Best Practices
SysKit is developing a new solution to help you keep track of Office 365 best practices
Get access to the pre-release version and suggest the features you want in the final product
Validate Microsoft 365 Configuration Settings
Automate regular checkups to make sure your Office 365 environment is configured in accordance to Microsoft’s recommendations and community guidelines.
Easily review the configuration settings in a centralized dashboard. Fix and manage detected security concerns from the same interface to reach high security standards.
Keep Track of Microsoft 365 Security Best Practices
Owners will see all security threats in one dashboard. It will teach and guide them to clean up unwanted access, address risky settings, and prevent data leakage and incidents.
Admins will be able to minimize the chance of misconfigurations and ensure a properly managed, accessed, and secured environment in the areas of:
- Cost – optimize and reduce your overall Office 365 spending
- Security – detect threats and vulnerabilities that might lead to security breaches
- Reliability – ensure and improve the continuity of your business-critical applications
- Operational Excellence – achieve process and workflow efficiency, resource manageability, and deployment best practices
Impact the Solution to Fit Your Needs
You can impact the creation process and functionality of the solution by:
- Driving roadmap prioritization
- Suggesting new reports and management options to fit your needs
- Proposing security best practices we didn’t yet consider
- Participating in UX testing and giving your valuable opinion
Sign up for Early Access
Help us understand how to improve to fit your needs when it comes to effectively following Office 365 best practices.
In return, be among the first to get full access to the new solution, provide feedback, and influence our roadmap.