We have shipped Terminal Services Log 6.3.2. It’s one of the minor releases with a couple of improvements and bug fixes.
Product version: 6.3.2
Build number: 22593
Database version: 6.3.2
Release date: Wednesday, July 15, 2015
- TSL is now using a Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) when accessing the servers. In previous versions, TSL used the hostnames only (without the domain information).
- Application name, version, and icon resolving feature can now be disabled. If this option is disabled, you will no longer have full application names (Description), versions and icons in the Reports.
- Improved AD Security Group name resolution.
- TSL Service CPU usage has been optimized.
- Handle leaks in the TSL Service on Windows Server 2008 R2 and lower versions are optimized.
- Frequent Object Disposed and Null Reference Exceptions are now handled properly.
- SQL Authentication is working properly now! Customers who had this issue can now successfully perform the upgrade to a new version.
- Issues related to user deletion are resolved now.
- Security Group filter was not working properly when containing only one item.