We have shipped SysKit 2016 – 7.2.1. It’s one of the minor releases with a couple of bug fixes and changes.
Product version: 7.2.1
Build number: 31245
Database version: 7.2.0
Release date: Thursday, May 5, 2016
- Unused domains couldn’t be disabled on the AD Integration dialog in some cases. Unnecessary service account credential validation has been removed when disabling a domain.
- Workgroup computers couldn’t be added through the Add computers manually dialog. We added a dropdown menu item, Not in domain, to this dialog when using a workgroup.
- When Data Collectors were installed in different time zones, the central application was showing the wrong collection dates on the Performance Dashboard.
- IO Operations Process Counter values were not deleted through the Data Retention system job.
- Frequent null reference exceptions are now handled properly.
- The WMI timeout value for monitored servers which has caused servers to change the collection status of performance counters to Offline or Not accessible, is now increased.
- Web application permission issues are now resolved.
- In the trial version, the maximum number of monitored servers is now limited to 20.
- The data collection interval for Performance Counters has been increased to 30 seconds.